Wednesday, 23 September 2009

FIRST.

Bonjour!
I am new to the blogging world!
I really don't know why, but i've recently fallen in love with writing. So I thought it would be a great idea to start up a blog!
I am Liberty, or Libbie for short.
This week I've been catching up on the new Spring Summer collection at fashion week.
And something caught my eye, the Betsy Johnson and Marc Jacobs head pieces.

I'm going through a craze to put random oversized stuff in my hair.
Like bows, flowers, My little ponies!
I am also attached to the New Jeremy Scott One Piece bathing suit. The kind of flinestones look.

What do you think of it?
I could write all day, but I have Art and History coursework due in tomorrow!
I must go, but I shall to posting more soon!
Which will include pictures and nice stuff.
Please do follow me!

- Liberty

2 comments:

  1. lovee the way it says behind the girl about electrical appliances when her hair looks like shes just had an electric shock - so they banned electrical appliances haha :)
    I love the bows they are pretty cute :D <3 xx

    ReplyDelete