Saturday, 20 August 2011

Fine Art: drawing

It's been a few months since I've got my pencils out.
The last time I done a piece of work was for my finals for Art.
I've sort of lost touch with my paint brushes and pencils.

Drawing people and faces is my weakest point.
But after browsing through a book I recieved full of simple face and body shapes, I gave it ago.
The scanner didn't help the drawing. I prefer how it looks in my hand.
But I used watercolour paper so I could add some colour. But the paper was a bit rough.

Anyway, I'm going to make it into a card and send it off.

Her lips look slightly ridiculous. Oh damn!
And the colours are a lot darker shown here.
I think I shall be posting some more drawings on here soon.

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely drawing, your blog is soo lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)


    New post today, check it out!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drawing reminded me of Andy Warhol's drawings...lovely! Send one into school?

    ReplyDelete