Saturday, 27 August 2011

Autumn Winter 2011 Highlights.

I've been catching up online with each Autumn Winter 2011 Runway shows.
I'm blown away this year. A few pieces have really caught my eye.

Jason Wu has selected Ruby Red in numerous outfits this season.
Whether the colour has been used for a bag to a jacket.
I adore this Ruby Red gown, it's so simple yet so sophisticated the way it flows and the gold waist line finishes the gown perfectly.

Dolce And Gabbana have created a 'Girl vs Boy' look by using detailed tailored suits. I find the outfits look so smart and well formed yet slightly rebellious.
Though, I always think that when a girl is seen wearing something a man is more likely to wear.

I'm amazed at Sarah Burtons second collection for Alexander Lee Mcqueen. Large white pieces have caught my eye this season.
As this dress is bright and bold. It reminds me of winter.
There is so much detail on this dress is definitely completes the shape.
Adding a pair platforms helps too!

I'm getting ready for fall!! I'm so excited to wrap up with countless layers and faux fur scarfs.

4 comments:

  1. The first dress really TOOK my breath away! wow! stunning!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO LOVELY! Please check out my blog when you get a chance!

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love loveeeeeee the ruby red gown! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh these dress are just amazingg! Great post :)


    Would you give my little blog some love? :)
    http://dirttydiana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete