Saturday, 17 September 2011

Fashion Week: NY favourites


New York fashion week went so fast. It's already over, and London fashion week has already begun!
I've watched so many live streams of each runway shows. It was rather tricky to pick out a few to blog about, but I managed to narrow it down to a few favourites.


Jill Stuart RTW S/S 2012
I love these light and silky textures used on the fabrics. The colours just scream bubblegum ice cream! I adore these pastel colours, the make each outfit look super fun and graceful!


Marc Jacobs S/S 2012
This whole collection reminds me of 1920's fashion. Perhaps it's the low waisted skirts and the fringed dresses.
Each outfit looks so classic yet with a modern twist with the metallic shiny fabric thats been used.


Rodarte S/S 2012
These summer frocks and suits are so beautiful and elegant.
Each colour reminds me of a different scenery, a field of sun flowers blooming, sea foam on the shore, fiery sunsets and night skies.


Jason Wu S/S 2012
I'm so blown away with Wu's collection. My number one collection so far!
I find the pieces so sophisticated with simple their patterns and details.
I loved the pieces of feather bobby pinned to the back of each models hair.
And of course, when I saw the finale skirt that floated down the runway, I was speechless.

The layers and colour remind me of pink roses!
I'll post a seperate blog containing more photographs from Jason Wu!


No comments:

Post a Comment