Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Inspiration: Lindsey Wixson & Frida Gustavsson for Mulberry Spring 2012 by Tim Walker

Tim Walker, my hero, my main inspiration. You have managed to out blown us all once again with your second season working with Mulberry. I adore this set up on brighton beach, I love the oversized melted ice creams and stick of rocks. Lindsey Wixson is one of my favourite models. Not even to mention the outfits, the colours remind me of minty green, pastel pink and lemon sorbet ice creams. Especially in one of the portrait shots of Frida Gustavsson who wears a blocked stripe maxi dress, it reminds me of those tropical rainbow ice lollies. My favourite obsession is platform shoes, these thick soled mary janes are beautiful!
This is my favourite photoshoot by far, thank you Tim Walker for inspiring me.


4 comments:

  1. Hi I love you're blog :)) . However, I was wondering is you can follow my blog http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com/ by clicking "join this site" in the left margin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :)
      I'm already following your blog, I love it!!

      Delete
  2. these are suuuuuuch AMAZING photos! i love the colours and frida is gorgeous as usual :)
    followed

    http://adventureswithnina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete