Saturday, 25 February 2012

Roksanda Illincic for Topshop competition.


A couple of weeks ago I won my first ever competition by tweeting to the Topshop account on behalf of why I wanted to a tee shirt designed by Roksanda Illincic. I'm so happy I won! I really happy my first at winning something was for a beautiful tee shirt that I shall cherish forever.
It even arrived in a small little box with a draw string bag inside.


Teeshirt: Roksanda Illincic for Topshop / Sequin pants: Topshop / Platform canvas: Asos / Tights: Topshop / Sunglasses: Vintage
(Little blurry photograph, the shutter was to slow.)
I actually didn't realise how many things from topshop I wore today, but I think it looked pretty good considering it was rather warm in england for a change.
I bought those sunglasses last week for only eight pounds on Brick Lane! They're great when I'm not in the mood for putting on any makeup! (like today)
Thank you Topshop for letting me be the random winner!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Congrats! This tee is so cute <3

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete