Monday, 26 March 2012

50 Followers!

Photograph shot for my 'Identity' Project.

Last month I reached 50 followers!

I'm really thankful for the views and comments I receive on my blog, thank you so much! I hope my crazy little speeches and photographs inspire you as much as they inspire me!

You are all so lovely and polite.

Thankyou!

Also, I can tick it off my achievements list I posted here in January.

I haven't ticked off as many as I would have already liked to BUT I've found an author I've fallen in love with! But I've finished all his books so now I'll have to find another author to read, so perhaps I can't tick it off just yet. Can anyone recommend me a good teenage love fiction book? Nothing cliché and typical. I love mysterious/strange stores like 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green and 'All These Things I've Done' by Gabrielle Zevin. (Two favourites books.)

Also, I shouldn't really tick off the Lookbook one either, but I'm doing okay for now by posting much more than I ever done last year.

Things I have ticked off my achievements this year :

- Post a Lookbook outfit more often. (once a week perhaps?)

- Achieve over 50 followers on here.

- Get a domain name set up.

- Buy softboxes.

- Be more confident to wear no make up out.

- Buy a pair of platform converse or creepers. (bought fake converse)

No comments:

Post a Comment