Sunday, 4 March 2012

Hands.

Shot on my Fujica using b/w 35mm 100 film.
A couple of shots from my identity project, which in fact I have finally finished! Hooray! I've sent off my final outcome which was creating a book.
My next project is black and white film which is rather ironic considering I set up a bunch of shots like these two for example for my previous project.
But this project I'm starting is about nature, which I'm not particularly looking forward to as I can already imagine the cliché shots of macro flowers and seashells. I hope my mind comes forward and creates great ideas rather than following the footsteps of the rest of the students in my class.
Also now that I've finished my old project I've had some free time which I've cherished very muchly by laying in bed everyday after college reading 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. I finished it within two days, it was such a great book to read! I've never laughed and cried so much in my life. Whether your a teenager or an adult you must read it because John Green has made such precise comments and ideas, I'm in love with the way he writes and the messages he puts out towards the readers.
I've now moved onto his older book called 'Looking For Alaska' which feels like a completely different concept to TFIOS but I'm still in love by the very little amount that I've read.
I found this unknown quote and I felt like it was to relevant in my life.
"That moment when you finish a book, look around, and realise that everyone is just carrying on with their lives as though you didn’t just experience emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback."

1 comment: