Monday, 9 April 2012

The Little Black Jacket - Chanel online exhibition.




The Little Black Jacket - Chanel's classic revisited by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld, an online exhibition displaying 113 pictures of celebrities  wearing the classic little black jacket.
This online exhibition consists of an amazing collection of substantial photographs, I am blown away by the incredibility of black and white photography. Each shot has managed to capture a beautiful range of textures and tones throughout the frame.
I spent almost an hour on the website enjoying the music while browsing through the exhibition, not one photograph was there that I did not like. I enjoyed them all very much! I hope the exhibition stays up for a while, As I think I'll have to re-browse through them all again. I am blown away.
I found it hard to pick a favourite, as they were all beautiful, but here are a few of my top favourites -
Charlie Siem / Daphné Groeneveld / Edie Campbell / Freja Beha / Joshua Jackson / Leïla Bekhti / Marine Vacth / Marine Vacth / Natalia Vodianova / Saskia De Brauw / Waris Ahluawalia / Yu Aoi 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! LOVE IT! Hun you have a very interesting blog! Loved it! Come by and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;)! xx

    ReplyDelete