Sunday, 1 April 2012

Summer Inspiration 101.



All these photographs have been found via Tumblr and WeHeartIt.

I think this inspiration board shows my theme of this summer season.
My first outfit theme consists of ethereal garments that merge with pastel colours and light fabrics such as ivory lace and duck egg chiffon. Just thinking about what I've collected for this theme makes me feel like a goddess with a floaty feather night gown.
The second theme shows a fresh and simple palette for summer. Wearing bright bold colours makes me feel more alive and happy, just like the weather. Bright vibrant blocks are definitely a colour scheme that is automatically thought of when thinking of summer.
My third theme slightly relates too the second theme. This contains bright and bold colours but will be used in a completely different way. The second theme is all about simplicity, unlike this next theme is more extravagant. Large oversized prints of tropical paradises or flower fields are perfect patterns for the summer, clashing prints together never looked so good.

Aside from my colour schemes and textures that I shall use throughout the season, I'm in love with big wavy messy hair, It looks perfect. I think big hair and messy braids remind me of the beach, they can easily be created and look good with all summer garments.
I also love jewellery that is simple but also looks like a statement, such as rings worn at different levels of fingers, thin bracelets, flowers worn in hair.

I can't wait for the warm weather and long days reading at the beach.
What will your favourite piece be to wear this summer?

4 comments:

  1. lovely ang INSPIRATION!!!

    -fashion illustrator-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture is better than the last one. Great inspiration.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liberty,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete