Sunday, 13 May 2012

Pink collars and heart shaped buttons.


Blouse: YesStyle / Trousers: Hennes and Mauritz / Shoes: Converse / Cake rings: ChinaTown Market

I bought my first item on YesStyle! I love looking on their website, everything is so cheap and cute! However, the postage costs quite a bit but it's worth it for something that good of quality.
I've been lacking a lot in the colour department in my choices of outfits. I've been sticking to navy, grey, burgundy and black. Maybe I'm still wearing navy trousers, but at least I've attempted to splash some shades of pink into this outfit. I really hope to continue adding more colour and pattern to my outfits, I've become to safe. I remember before hand I was quite extravagant and stood out. I need to start taking risks, even if it's as little as putting on a pink blouse.

10 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool post! Great blog! Your posts keep me coming back for more! Have a great day and a brilliant weekend ahead!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit. I love the shirt with pink collars and heart shaped buttons and you are looking cute in these photos..:)
    Womens Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. The buttons of the shirt are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool post! Great blog! Your posts keep me coming back for more! Have a great day and a brilliant weekend ahead!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute top!!
    following :)
    theurbanfashiongal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love contrasting collars - great outfit!

    ReplyDelete