Friday, 1 June 2012

And just when I knew what I wanted to say, The violent wind blew the wires away.

 
Denim jacket: Levis / Playsuit: Asos / Boots: Doctor Martens

I have been looking for a Levis denim jacket all over eBay and vintage shops for a while now, I've found a few but they're oh so expensive and vary in strange sizes. My mamas friend gave me this jacket and I'm in love with it! It's a perfect size and is so much better than my Firetrap dark denim jacket.

This song is inappropriate as it is now June, but I never had a chance to squeeze in some of the lyrics with my May outfits. Also, I have rediscovered my love for Arcade Fire again. I went from the biggest fan ever to going on hiatus because I listened to their EP, three albums and all their singles/remixes/covers too many times. But I'm back now, Forgive me Arcade Fire.

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! :) I love your plaisut, gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deffo like your playsuit-perfect pattern;)
    you have nice blog, may be we can follow each other?
    just let me know and I'll return the favor!

    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    cheers,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Georgie :) your blog is very nice! I especially love the playsuit you wear here. it has an amazing pattern! If you like, you can visit my blog as well. http://grouchygoblin.blogspot.de/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool when you finally fin the item you have been looking for so long!!! i have a few on my wishlist..hope to have your luck! and yes, it fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful : I love your jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look, awesome song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit...you look wonderful!The playsuit is amazing:)Great blog.Would you like to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! :)

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine, too!

    http://armiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely outfit! You have a great style!

    Good luck for yout blog :)

    -Stéphanie T.
    http://the-empire-state-of-mind.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete