Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Coco Christmas

Right now I'm sitting by the fire eating chocolates and drinking rum with green + blacks hot chocolate. I'm so full but food is to tasty at Christmas!
This year I was supposed to attend Christmas with our family, but it got cut short when my Mama got food poisoning, thankfully we had everything at home and spent christmas on the Settee with the fire blazing and the film channel on.

Considering I had received a photography workshop in London as part of my Christmas present, I wasn't expecting much.
But my papa bought me driving lessons and a lovely vintage suitcase! My mama bought me lots of lovely gifts including the Chanel perfume and waffle maker! I have been wanting a waffle maker for ages!

Green tea and homemade waffles with agave nectar and blueberries 

 Panetonne!

Pinecone Garland I made with scented cinnamon on them.

Homemade lentil, walnut and cranberry pie.

Gingerbread cookies I made four our 'tree'. 

Handmade Pomander.  

 

 Clip on earrings and Chanel from Mama.
Silky polka dot pyjamas from Nannie.

Flower bead charm from my Auntie Zoe. 

Vintage weekend suitcase with original ticket sticker from Papa. 

Lovely smell trinkets from Auntie Sam. 

Outfit on Christmas 




Cardigan: Hennes and Mauritz / Faux collar: Asos / Skirt: Urban Outfitters / Ring: Yves Saint Laurent

What did you do on your winter break?
What did you receive?
Thank you for my new followers that have joined this year and for those who have stuck with me from the beginning. I appreciate you all for reading my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos , glad you had a good Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I hope you had a lovely Christmas too! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have a beautiful style. I love it. I followed you. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join if possible. So exciting! Thanks for your time :) keep posting. God bless,

    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete