Monday, 24 December 2012

Extragged: Behind the Scenes

Last week I was on set of a new clothing brand called Extragged.
It was a great opportunity for me to experience the preparation and making of a photo shoot. I really had no idea how much time and thought is needed to gather up all the outfits, props, locations, models, stylists, photographers, studio equipment and sketches.
Usually when I've been in the studio all these things have been done so I have no thought about everything behind the scenes. 
It's amazing how much there is to do in so little time and I am thankful for being able to see this and watch JC photography in their element changing the lighting equipment and setting up the positions of the models behind certain backdrops.

I took some 'behind the scenes' photographs from the two days I was there. Some are a little blurred and contain a lot of noise. It was hard photographing things with the available light. (I really need to buy a flash adapter.)
















Love your ex!

1 comment: