2012 was a tough year, I lost a lot of things in such a short space of time that cannot be replaced so quickly. I may no longer have my best friends by my side or have that same spark in me. I may struggle with my coursework from time to time or feel like I do not deserve what I've succeeded so far in life.
But I do want those things possess me in 2013, I want to cleanse my body from what cannot be changed.
But 2012 still had positive vibes here and there. I have already met a lovely group of people at college and have regained a new friendship with old friends, including one of my close friends that I hadn't seen in a while.
I was selected to be in a Japanese fashion magazine which will be out in February.
Last years completed goals:
- Post more Lookbook outfits.
- Achieve over 50 followers on here.
- Get a domain name set up.
- Finish sewing my Miu Miu DIY socks and post them.
- Take more photographs frequently and share them with you all.
- Paint my black and pink walls cream.
- Replace my wall paper with vintage florals.
- Find a new author to obsess over. (Gabrielle Zevin doesn't have enough books.)
- Buy softboxes.
- Be more confident to wear no make up out.
- Appreciate my natural hair curls.
- Have a well deserved summer holiday that contains hot weather, beaches, and a pool.
My new resolutions for 2013:
- Get into an arts University or plead for a job at Vogue.
- Detach myself from unnecessary websites online.
- Take my mama for tea and cake in vintage frocks with my café voucher.
- Get a second hand ladies bike.
- Start driving lessons.
- Write an entry in my diary every day.
- Collect vintage glassware and kitchen utensils for University.
- Buy a pair of dance shoes and DIY them.
- Seriously get rid of that huge bag in my wardrobe of clothes thats grows everyday and put it on eBay.
- Go to Paris again for Gallery viewings and Laduree treats in Vintage frocks.
- Decrease my ownings by giving away things that I do not need in my life for the sake of it. (I own to many toys and buttons with no intention of using)
- Donate most of my child possessions that are not needed to Charity.
- Buy a flash adapter for my camera.
- Update my portfolio monthly.
- Do some charity work.
- Draw and paint more in my spare time.
- Make a floaty spring dress.
I hope you all had a lovely 2012 and hope that 2013 brings you all good health and happiness!
Thank you so much for reading!
All photographs were taken with my iphone, just a few favourites from my 2012 Instagram.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡