Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Bonne année !


2012 was a tough year, I lost a lot of things in such a short space of time that cannot be replaced so quickly. I may no longer have my best friends by my side or have that same spark in me. I may struggle with my coursework from time to time or feel like I do not deserve what I've succeeded so far in life.
But I do want those things possess me in 2013, I want to cleanse my body from what cannot be changed.

But 2012 still had positive vibes here and there. I have already met a lovely group of people at college and have regained a new friendship with old friends, including one of my close friends that I hadn't seen in a while.
I was selected to be in a Japanese fashion magazine which will be out in February.
And I managed to tick off most of my resolutions from last year.




Last years completed goals:

- Post more Lookbook outfits.
- Achieve over 50 followers on here.
- Get a domain name set up.
- Finish sewing my Miu Miu DIY socks and post them.
- Take more photographs frequently and share them with you all.
- Paint my black and pink walls cream.
- Replace my wall paper with vintage florals.
- Find a new author to obsess over. (Gabrielle Zevin doesn't have enough books.)
- Buy softboxes.
- Be more confident to wear no make up out.
- Appreciate my natural hair curls.
- Have a well deserved summer holiday that contains hot weather, beaches, and a pool.
- Buy a pair of platform converse or creepers. (bought fake converse)




My new resolutions for 2013:

- Get into an arts University or plead for a job at Vogue.
- Detach myself from unnecessary websites online.
- Take my mama for tea and cake in vintage frocks with my café voucher.
- Get a second hand ladies bike.
- Start driving lessons.
- Write an entry in my diary every day.
- Collect vintage glassware and kitchen utensils for University.
- Give my blog a new makeover.
- Buy a pair of dance shoes and DIY them.
- Seriously get rid of that huge bag in my wardrobe of clothes thats grows everyday and put it on eBay.
- Go to Paris again for Gallery viewings and Laduree treats in Vintage frocks.
- Decrease my ownings by giving away things that I do not need in my life for the sake of it. (I own to many toys and buttons with no intention of using)
- Donate most of my child possessions that are not needed to Charity.
- Buy a flash adapter for my camera.
- Update my portfolio monthly.
- Do some charity work.
- Draw and paint more in my spare time.
- Make a floaty spring dress.


I hope you all had a lovely 2012 and hope that 2013 brings you all good health and happiness!
Thank you so much for reading!

All photographs were taken with my iphone, just a few favourites from my 2012 Instagram.
username: Libertygeorgina

 ♡ ♡ ♡ 

4 comments:

  1. Your blog's new layout is gorgeous! The photos you take are all so lovely. I hope 2013 will be better for you, best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love your blog so much, you have no idea...The style you put into everything and how you design your posts just shows off your dedication! Those are lovely resolutions, I hope you all the best this new year. :)

    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster award because I really enjoy your blog :)
    http://daisyrevolt.blogspot.com/2013/01/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how when you reflect on all you have done in a year, it really does seem like a lot, or can have had such big changes that you didn't really realise how big they were at the time. I hope you are successful with your resolutions for this year! All the best for 2013 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photography :3 followed

    http://lavagrantbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete