Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Featured in: Fudge Magazine London School Girl book!

Remember back in December I visited three lovely ladies in East London to be interviewed and photographed for a Japanese fashion magazine named Fudge?

And I also blogged a bit about it, I made the DIY Pearl Ribbon bracelet that day and went into the amazing pop up shop called LU FLUX!

The amazing book arrived today in the post!
And I received four pages for my photos! I'm so shocked! I honestly thought I'd get half a page, if that.
But I'm very happy with it all, I love the photographs that Kaori took and the cute little drawings!
I do not have a translation for the interview, but they asked me questions about my outfit, my sewing obsessions and photography studies.



Collar: DIY / Jumper: Zara / Scarf: Crochet by mama / Ring: YSL artsy ring / Skirt: Urban Outfitters / Bag: Cath Kidston / Coat: Topshop

Me in Columbia flower market, Saya bought me a HUGE bouquet of christmas flowers, I took them home and I still have the cotton plant in my room!
I then listened to a violin player and guitarist on the cobbled streets, they were from canada!
Then we went to a lovely little coffee shop, where I begun to make my bracelet DIY, my mama got in the shot because I couldn't bend the wire with chilly hands!
I had so much fun trying on outfits in LU FLUX, I'm especially in love with the navy and orange dress I tried on in the corner. If only would I of known I was on floral dresses, I would of bought along a pair of mary janes and lace socks! so cute!
Burt the dog looks so adorable and fluffy!

I would say I look so different now from two months back, I've got shorter hair with a different parting and cut now, I've also become a little girly frantic with my clothing style, I have so much urge to accessorise!
I feel like I would want to wear something completely different now for a photo shoot day out like this, but it was cold that day, so hey!
I'm honoured for this lovely day and outcome! :)

♡ ♡ 

4 comments:

  1. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO LUCKY! Congratulations! I hope you have more magazine features soon!
    (ijonashi.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete