Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Fine art: Stop Animation gif

I am the worst blogger ever, I said I would do a favourites from Fashion Week but I only ended up covering NYFW's footage. It's been a long and hectic February which is already becoming a hectic March. I need to finish my work really for easter holidays, so I will not be posting up my favourites. I have however a ton of photographs of outfits and detail on my Tumblr though!

One of my new projects is about animation, and so we have to create a series of work containing movement or contain a strong advertisement purpose.
As I am a little lost in this process of work, I thought it would be a cute idea to make an experiment stop animation. This is just a tester, nothing precise about these badly composed photos outside, but it's something I can work on so I can perfect my 'real' stop animation piece.

Based on the proverb:
"I give you a sponge to wipe away the past, a rose to sweeten the present and a kiss to greet the future!"


Jumper: Topshop via eBay / Blouse: Thrifted for £1 / Skirt: Pull and Bear / Necklace: Topshop

Detail photo via Instagram: Posted it last week or so, this has become my new favourite outfit!

I bought the necklace a few years ago in a Topshop that only contained old/unwanted stock. It was the best Topshop ever as I picked up some amazing clothes their for a pound or so. I recently rediscovered this necklace and love it all over again! I wish that Topshop didn't close down.

♡ ♡ 

6 comments:

  1. I cant believe you thrited that blouse for only £1! its stunning, defiently an amazing find. I'm so jealous of your hair. I really love your outfit posts, i think there my favourite.

    http://rchlxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely chic outfit :) love your top <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are simply an amazing person

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute outfit!love the motion thing so cool :) ur so artistic x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete