Sunday, 14 April 2013

English Spring.

Of all the days where I have lots to do, Spring has finally arrived in England!
I couldn't help but just enjoy the sunshine, wearing floaty floral dresses, drinking florida oranges and swinging on the hammock chair in the garden.
It was definitely worth it considering I have a lot of work to do... oops!
I hope the snow has finally melted where ever you are in the world and the sun is trying to peak out of those grey clouds!


Crop top: Topshop / Shorts: Motel Rocks / Skirt: Asos / Socks: Topshop / Shoes: Bershka / Cardigan: Zara / Bag: Vintage

It was also a real delight to wear my new skirt and top. It's lovely to finally enjoy your new garments!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
♡ ♡ 

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit! love skirt and the accessories in the first photo are so pretty xo
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your floral top! I hope the weather stays sunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove the pics!!! so funny!
    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete