Monday, 22 April 2013

Marc Jacobs in LA!

My video entry for the Marc Jacobs competition to meet and hang out with the amazing Brian Bowen Smith!
I really enjoyed making this video! It was super fun and for once I actually enjoyed editing it too! (normally I get angry at iMovie and final cut)
I picked up the suitcase for £2 from a boot sale! The checkered lining is beautiful!
Also, the cameras are part of our collection mama and I have built up. I used a few favourites from it!

I hope you like it!


♡ ♡ 

4 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by our blog - we love yours too!
    would you like to follow eachother?

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous style, adoring your blog!
    check out our new blog – behind the scenes at our fashion agency!

    lots of love from La-La Land
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE start a youtube channel I think you'd be great at it!

    ReplyDelete