Thursday, 9 May 2013

Along for the ride:

Yesterday I went out on location to set up some photographs for my final major project.
I'm having so much fun with self directing my work, I can finally do create something I love and I'm enjoying every moment of it.
I still have a lot to do as my my deadline is in less than a month, but it's worth every moment of it.
I shall share much more with you when I finish this last project at college.
But I couldn't help but post a small snippet these photos.



Dress: Thrifted / Sunglasses: Vintage / Coat: Oasis (sisters)

After filling up the tank and wiping the cobwebs out of my dads Maserati, I grabbed my sisters red coat and went out for a drive to find a nature reserve before sunset. It was pretty windy, my tripod got knocked over once but it was all worth it. Max loved the breeze in his fur!

Also, I thought I'd name this for my lookbook 'Along for the Ride' because I read a book by Sarah Dessen when I was about thirteen called this and it just reminded me of this.

More photographs to follow, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed shooting them!
(new banner on the blog too!)

♡ ♡ 

9 comments:

  1. Loveeee the location! Great car and photos.

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely location, love your sunglasses!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such gorgeous photis! love your style, happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that car is awesome! love the photography and your sunglasses x
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are having so much fun!!! I love these photos =)Can I have a drive of your dads car? I would totally love to drive a car like that!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im in love with this post! Great photos!

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete