Sunday, 23 June 2013

Three Tees, Three Ways!

I think in everyones wardrobe, somehow and not willingly, a collection of illustrated tee shirts have gathered among other tops. Usually, I find graphic embraced tees difficult to wear as they usually contain something that is a real statement piece.
But I thought I'd show you a couple of ways of how I style my tees!

 Girly but practical
Tee: 'Celine' / Skirt: River Island / Shoes: Converse / Bag + Necklace : Vintage
Any printed tee looks great with some frilly socks or floaty skirts. Wearing a loose skirt that shoes a bit of leg (ha) combines the garments together as a comfortable but cute outfit. Lace ups of slip on flats are ideal as you don't want any heels or flip flops flapping about and getting in the way of your every day duties!... or shopping!

Monotone in a good way
Tee: Neneh Cherry Topshop / Skirt: Minkpink / Necklace: Topshop / Shoes: Doctor Martens
Adding a basic black and white tee and tucking it into a well loved pair of denim bottoms definitely shows some attitude towards the look!
Any denim varying from mini skirts, cut off shorts or rolled up Levis with a dirty pair of boots is the best way to go.
Thank you Lulutrixabelle for this amazing skirt I won on her blog! Check her out if you haven't already!



Effortlessly chic
Tee: Extragged / Leggings: Topshop / Shoes: Melissa
Save your crops tops for tuck in bottoms, leave the big tees for comfortable pairing with leggings. I'd go with a statement design if the tee doesn't contain so much colour, or vise versa. An effortless comfort for an every day outfit, just pair it with a shopper bag!

psst..... I'll be giving away a Celine tee in my new blog post!
I hope you enjoyed my terrible fashion advising of the month.
My remote broke on my camera so I had to use a two second self timer, I was literally jumping back and forth pulling stupid poses and faces.
Worst. Photographs. Ever.

♡ ♡ 

2 comments:

  1. Loving the first look with the pink <3
    http://fashionscholar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first outfit so much! so cute with the converse :) love the docs too xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete