Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Tropical beach day!



Swimsuit: French Connection / Shopper Bag: Marc Jacobs / Flip Flops: Havianas / Sunglasses: Marc New York / Headscarf: Liberty London

ugh for sunburnt nose/chest, right?
I absolutely love wearing one piece swim suits at the moment! This fabulous piece goes so lovely with my Marc Jacobs inspired bag, although that almost goes with everything!
My hair is so curly and from the sea, but I love swimming in the clear waters with my hair floating freely. It dries with a crispy texture and smells so natural and perfect.

♡ ♡ 

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Just found you on Lookbook. Would love for you to check out my blog
    http://liquidgrain.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! I'll check you out! xx

      Delete
  2. I adore how insanely retro this swimsuit is - its absolutely perfect! The bag too is an instant hit, flawlessly put together for an effortless look! I've been looking over your posts and you have a great style - I'm happy to have found your blog and to be following! High five and shout out to another art student, happy days! :) I never catch the sun, which is crazy as I'm half jamaican/cuban... throughout the year I'm pale as a ghost!

    Anyway, again, wonderful blog - it'd be really lovely if you hopped over to mine sometime and see what you think :)

    www.chlo-lea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete