Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Orange, Orange, RicRac!



Crop top: Topshop / Shorts: Rare for Topshop / Bag: Marc Jacobs / Bracelet: Vintage / Shoes: handmade in Spain

Ironically my mamas best friend whose house we stayed at has always been forever in love with my ricrac shorts, they've always been a little big for me but now they're just sliding off my hips without a belt and it looks ridiculous... It makes me sad as I've fallen in love with them.
But I gave them to her and I know they'll be loved more and in a better home, she looks better in them than I do! :)

I bought these cute little wooden platfrom strap sandals in a spanish shoe outlet for twenty euros and they are so comfortable!

(P.S. It's my birthday on Thursday, yay! So look out for lots of photographs of cake and shopping trips this week on my blog!)
♡ ♡ 

2 comments:

  1. summerish and girlish, u're cutie:)
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xo

    ReplyDelete