Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Photo Diary: Southern Spanish Holiday




















(Excuse some of the pixels, all taken on a compatible camera. SLRs are a no no in heat and cheap airline bagging! Also crediting my mama for each of the selectional photographs she took.)

Sunbathing, reading and drinking cocktails by the pool, getting wavy hair in the sea, watching the sunset, seeing Morocco when visiting the beautiful mountainous villages covered in white paint, eating grilled pineapple, cooking chocolate bananas on the barbecue  buying lots of amazing spanish clothes, eating homemade tagliatelle with pesto, seeing flamingoes, cooking Eroski pain au chocolats for breakfast (best thing in the world), dancing at sundown, picnicking on the beach and so. much. more!

I will be posting a photo diary part two when my film get developed!

♡ ♡ 

P.S. Congratulations to Jana at freehearts.blogspot.com/ for winning the DIY sunglasses giveaway!
Thankyou so much to everyone who entered, I definitely will be hosting another giveaway again soon as I enjoyed it so much! It's so lovely to share my creations and find new blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Still such great photos! Makes me miss the sun :(
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! The sunset photo is my absolute favorite. You must've had such a wonderful time!

    Sartorially Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. SO stunning... is this in Malaga?

    Cheers, can't wait to see the film photos!

    x

    Jasmin

    http://lepetitcinqpoint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete