Saturday, 28 September 2013

Ashish: Spring Summer 2014








I received a lovely opportunity to attend London Fashion Weekend with Canon for Spring Summer 2014.
I was so intrigued to be photographing one of my favourite british designers, Ashish.
His collections always consist of vibrant block statement pieces that almost look too inappropriate to wear. The simple detailing certainly signals out a rebellious attitude to each clothing garment.
I absolutely adore the sky high chunky platform heels. I need a pair of these beauties.

(I have more photographs from other LFW collections that will be up in the following week!)

♡ ♡ 

3 comments:

  1. Amaaazing photos. Can't wait to see the rest!
    Lucia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those glitter pants and the shadows in that shot!
    how did it feel to be in the press pit where all the world's finest fashion photographers have sat?
    x

    ReplyDelete