Sunday, 15 September 2013

Cake pops and vintage delights:

A couple of weeks ago my Mama and I were invited to our friends/family wedding renewal. This was my first attendance to one of these occasions, it was so so beautiful. Everything was perfect!
We started out with the renewal in the garden with rose petals scattered around the seating. Then we moved onto afternoon tea with complete pastel delicates that looked almost inedible. All the cakes and biscuits contained such simple detailing.
And then of course we danced on the chess dancefloor... of course! ^.^

I used up the last of some expired roll of colour film in my Fujica. I took loads on my digital, but we'll save that for another time?
I thought the cakes look even more nostalgic with the high opacity of noise and dirt flecks. The expired exposures combine perfectly with pastel tones.

(please please please do not eat these delicious photographs without my permission)








I got to try my first cake pop! I'm officially in love. I need more.

♡ ♡ 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty photos!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete