Sunday, 20 September 2015

紅磡 : Hung Hom Suburbia.





Top: Zara / Skirt: Reiss / Shoes: Deena and Ozzy

It was 32 degrees and we decided to wear midi skirts, bad idea! I absolutely adore this skirt from Reiss, it was the best investment for my wardrobe. I wore this up on The Peak and the wind caught on it beautifully, it was a good job I wore some nice underwear that day incase anyone from their 30 something floor had a telescope.
On the subject of the peak, one of the most bizarre things about Hong Kong is that it is incredibly difficult to know your altitude. These photographs were taken about five floors up. You can walk into a shopping centre from the car park thats one floor up, and exit into the main streets after going up another two floors. I could not get my head around it, the city seems to be all about the high rise. In a way I find it fascinating, I actually felt my ears pop when I took an elevator that had a number for the 50th floor.

Photography: Cinsy Tam, Myself und Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment