Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Delicious Alchemy: Gluten Free Oat Cookies.


When I bake a sweet treat, it is always from scratch. But when it comes close to deadlines and I am craving something freshly baked I do not have time to whip up a batch of muffins or macaroons.
I teamed up with Delicious Alchemy who have given joy to my taste buds during a stressful time. I demolished these gluten free oat cookies while I was hunched over my sketchbook at 3am. They are quick and simple to bake! A perfect way to cheating that home baked goodness. For me they taste like soft gooey flapjacks with a delicate outside crunch, perfect with a cup of tea.


4 comments:

  1. they look delicious! just need choc chips ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh they're dairy-free too! *dances*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added butter it bind them together, but dairy free butter could be used for a vegan friendly snack!

      Delete