Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Let me put that backpack and those trainers back on.






Locations: Bantaey Samre, Angkor Thom: Bayon and Phimeanakas, Bantaey Srei
Hasselblad 500cm Kodak Ektar ISO 100 120mm

I told Daniel I was fearless, Becca said to him that 'Liberty has really got it together'. I wish I knew where my life is going to take me. I have no idea what stepping stone I will hop onto next. I think I like to pretend which direction I am heading in, perhaps my friends think I have my life perfectly planned out in my mind. Truthfully, I know I am going to crack at any moment. I wait for the curtains above my eyes to fall down, push me over and conceal me in a small, empty space of darkness. Let me breathe and explore the world, show me your ways around this land.

No comments:

Post a Comment