Pronounced maa - cha
A finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea.
- 1 Teaspoon of Kineta Organic Matcha Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Hot Water
- 2/3 Cup of Coconut Milk
- A squeeze of Agave Nectar
1. Placing the teaspoon of matcha into a cup, whisk the powder lightly until all the lumps and bumps are gone. Add the hot water and mix until the matcha has dissolved.
2. Heat the milk, froth and whisk if desired. I used coconut, but almond could be tasty!
3. Add a little bit of sweetener such as agave nectar to your tasty. Matcha is a very earthy flavour but is complimented with a squeeze of syrupy goodness.
Kineta's Japanese Green Tea might be petite, but it has lasted me very well. Just by adding a sprinkle of the powder over yoghurt or in smoothies gives any meal a slight earthy flavour. A delicious and healthy ingredient that can be purchased on their website or through Amazon and receive 10% off with the discount code V1T8L1TY !